You don't have access to this page
- Sept. lobbying sees uptick with health groups; Enbridge cutting 530 jobs in attempt to spur growth
Oct. 20, 2016 12:00 am.
SEPTEMBER LOBBYING: HEALTH GROUPS UP THEIR LOBBYING TO GET THEIR MESSAGE OUT:...
- Pharmacists focus on health innovation as part of pharmacare; Carson charged with $50K fine for improper lobbying
Oct. 19, 2016 12:00 am.
PHARMACISTS TO FOCUS ON HEALTH INNOVATION AS PART OF PHARMACARE: Members of...
- Mental health group mulls age restriction for marijuana use; Belgium holding up EU approval of trade deal
Oct. 18, 2016 12:00 am.
BELGIUM STILL HOLDING UP EU APPROVAL OF CANADA TRADE DEAL: LUXEMBOURG —...
- Group registers to discuss mining operations; softwood lumber standstill will not stop groups supporting feds
Oct. 17, 2016 12:00 am.
DAY AT THE REGISTRY: GROUP REGISTERS TO DISCUSS MINING OPERATIONS: The lobbyists’...
- Group pushes feds for a top-down approach to bring coding skills training into schools
Oct. 13, 2016 12:00 am.
GROUP PUSHES FEDS FOR A TOP-DOWN APPROACH TO BRING CODING SKILLS TRAINING...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.