You don't have access to this page
- Shipbuilding association calls on Ottawa to foster domestic industry, staffers call for changes to the Lobbying Act
May. 03, 2016 12:00 am.
SHIPBUILDING ADVOCATE URGES OTTAWA TO AVOID OUTSOURCING: The federal Liberal government is...
- FCM taps former journalist as new GR manager; secular group headlines new registrations
May. 02, 2016 12:00 am.
FCM’S NEW GR HIRE HEADLINES QUEEN STREET MOVES: The Federation of Canadian...
- Agricultural Manufacturers of Canada sets lobbying agenda with federal government, MS Society pushes for employment supports
Apr. 28, 2016 12:00 am.
AGRICULTURAL MANUFACTURERS OF CANADA SINK THEIR FEET INTO FEDERAL LOBBYING AFTER 40...
- Defence advocate calls for improvements to procurement, Ottawa hedges on tanker moratorium
Apr. 26, 2016 12:00 am.
OTTAWA MUST CONSIDER PROCUREMENT IN DEFENCE REVIEW, SAYS INDUSTRY ADVOCATE: The federal...
- Federal government eyes private sector partnerships, despite scrapping of P3 screen
Apr. 21, 2016 12:00 am.
PRIVATE SECTOR ENGAGED ON P3s: The Trudeau government is reaching out to...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.