You don't have access to this page
- 'Enhancing Public Confidence' theme at Energy and Ministers Conference; Trade minister announces new CETA envoy
Aug. 25, 2016 12:00 am.
'ENHANCING PUBLIC CONFIDENCE' THEME AT ENERGY AND MINES MINISTER CONFERENCE: Federal, provincial and...
- Groups setting up for fall, new jobs for new hires; Slow summer still shows July’s strong lobbying month
Aug. 23, 2016 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: GROUPS GEAR UP FOR THE FALL WITH NEW AVAILABLE...
- Care groups push for standard care norms for seniors; Environmental assessment review panel announced
Aug. 18, 2016 12:00 am.
CARE GROUPS ASK GOVERNMENT TO CREATE STANDARDIZED CARE NORMS FOR SENIORS: Groups...
- Pre-budget proposals include investing in small business; Citizens' Climate Lobby go to Washington
Aug. 16, 2016 12:00 am.
PRE-BUDGET PROPOSALS INCLUDE INVESTING IN SMALL BUSINESS: In anticipation of the 2017...
- NDP calls Lobby Commish to investigate Jean Charest; Stakeholders concerned with NEB East Energy project review
Aug. 11, 2016 12:00 am.
NDP CALLS FOR INVESTIGATION ON CHAREST LOBBYING WITH TRANSCANADA: NDP Ethics Critic...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.