You don't have access to this page
- Companies and municipalities looking for infrastructure dollars lobby to register; CTA has lobby days
Dec. 05, 2016 12:00 am.
DAY AT THE REGISTRY: COMPANIES AND MUNICIPALITIES LOOKING FOR INFRASTRUCTURE DOLLARS LOBBY...
- CVA pushes feds for funds; Washington Quarterly Lobbying
Dec. 01, 2016 12:00 am.
CVA PUSHES FEDS FOR FUNDS, SIMILAR TO DAIRY SECTOR, TO PROTECT INDUSTRY...
- Focus on Creators campaign urges feds to update regulations on creative content
Nov. 30, 2016 12:00 am.
FOCUS ON CREATORS CAMPAIGN URGES THE FEDS TO UPDATE ITS REGULATIONS ON...
- Law firm puts out bulletin to foster ethics; Ottawa to announce decision today on Northern Gateway
Nov. 29, 2016 12:00 am.
LAW FIRM PUTS OUT BULLETIN TO FOSTER ETHICS AND TO REMIND LOBBYING...
- Council of Canadian Innovators sees growth and diversification of its members
Nov. 28, 2016 12:00 am.
COUNCIL OF CANADIAN INNOVATORS SEES GROWTH AND DIVERSIFICATION OF ITS MEMBERS: As...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.