You don't have access to this page
- Railway association hires Impact Public Affairs ahead of Railway Safety Week
Apr. 28, 2015 12:00 am.
DAY AT THE REGISTRY: The Railway Association of Canada, whose members include...
- Unreported Enbridge meetings with Duffy leave First Nations chief questioning relationship with feds
Apr. 27, 2015 12:00 am.
HAISLA CHIEF 'DISAPPOINTED' WITH CONSULTATIONS ON NORTHERN GATEWAY: Haisla Nation chief councillor Ellis...
- BC LNG industry lobby group registers on capital cost allowance measures
Apr. 23, 2015 12:00 am.
DAY AT THE REGISTRY: British Columbia's nascent LNG industry is using its newly...
- Budget 2015 ushers in government-wide integrity framework
Apr. 22, 2015 12:00 am.
BUDGET 2015 PROMISES GOVERNMENT-WIDE INTEGRITY FRAMEWORK FOR PROCUREMENT: Amidst repeated talk of balanced...
- Final instalment in The Lobby Monitor's series on Gs&Cs looks at funding to corporations
Apr. 21, 2015 12:00 am.
Aerospace tech and natural resource corporations net big government investment: In part...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.