You don't have access to this page
- Public pension funds deregister on international tax regulations, Best Buy files on investment plans
Apr. 01, 2015 12:00 am.
DAY AT THE REGISTRY: Several Canadian public pension fund management organizations, which...
- Bonner case will cause problems for charities, put budgets in jeopardy, organizers say
Mar. 31, 2015 12:00 am.
CHARITIES FEEL THE EFFECTS OF BONNER CASE: Charities will face challenges raising...
- MPs use PMBs to bolster legislative record
Mar. 30, 2015 12:00 am.
MPS USE PMBS AS CHANCE TO BOLSTER LEGISLATIVE RECORD PRE-ELECTION: With an election...
- Former Kellogg’s lobbyist on his new book and the GR industry's image problem
Mar. 26, 2015 12:00 am.
Q&A WITH U.S. LOBBYIST GEORGE FRANKLIN: Veteran former Kellogg Co. lobbyist George Franklin...
- Industry groups express concern over being pulled into COOL “trade wars”
Mar. 25, 2015 12:00 am.
FOOD PRODUCTS, RENEWABLE FUELS, IMPORT AND EXPORT INDUSTRIES WORRIED OVER POSSIBLE MEAT...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.