You don't have access to this page
- New industry hires, new lobby files, Trump dairy attack aftermath and consultants talk cannabis lobbying
Apr. 20, 2017 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: PHARMA GROUP’S NEW PRESIDENT SHIFTS INDUSTRY NARRATIVE: The industry...
- PR partners launch new Ottawa-based firm; Trudeau sends more ministers to U.S. to lobby amid NAFTA worries
Apr. 18, 2017 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: PR PARTNERS LAUNCH NEW OTTAWA-BASED FIRM: Two public relations...
- Critics call for rewrite of ‘regressive’ Lyme Disease framework; what to watch for in long-awaited pot bill
Apr. 13, 2017 12:00 am.
CRITICS CALL FOR REWRITE OF ‘REGRESSIVE’ LYME DISEASE NATIONAL FRAMEWORK: Sue Faber...
- Insurance groups align middle class, infrastructure interests with govt goals; Fertilizer Canada heads to Hill
Apr. 12, 2017 12:00 am.
INSURANCE GROUPS ALIGN MIDDLE CLASS, INFRASTRUCTURE INTERESTS WITH GOVT GOALS: Life and...
- Alcohol, hospitality industry baffled by excise tax; Cost of Trudeau’s Bahamas vacation mounts
Apr. 11, 2017 12:00 am.
ALCOHOL, HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY BAFFLED BY EXCISE TAX, MAKE MOVES TO LOBBY GOVT:...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.