You don't have access to this page
- More industry groups wade into trade talks; Ex-Fraser Institute head on new think-tank venture
Oct. 01, 2015 12:00 am.
ONGOING TPP NEGOTIATIONS have engendered increasingly vocal reactions from industry groups with contrasting...
- TPP lobbyists head to Atlanta as potential deal looms; Dairy Farmers registers as third party
Sep. 29, 2015 12:00 am.
ONGOING TRADE NEGOTIATIONS had plenty of time in the spotlight at Monday’s...
- Lobby groups prep for heavy lifting despite big election infrastructure promises
Sep. 24, 2015 12:00 am.
LOBBY GROUPS EYE INFRASTRUCTURE WINDFALL: Despite an unpredictable three-way election race and difficult...
- Chicken Farmers registers as third party advertiser; CMA, Russian-backed L1 Energy lead August lobbying
Sep. 22, 2015 12:00 am.
WE’VE GOT THE ‘COOP: After sitting out the 2011 vote, Chicken Farmers of...
- Struggling retailer Sears set to lobby
Sep. 17, 2015 12:00 am.
CARSON’S LAWYER TARGETS PROCUREMENT PROCESS: Bruce Carson's efforts to get information from...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.