You don't have access to this page
- H+K to lobby for SICPA Product Security's cannabis interests
Oct. 19, 2017 12:00 am.
SICPA Product Security, LLC, which also has a base in Springfield, Va.,...
- Blind trust for Morneau's assets 'wasn't required,' says ethics commissioner
Oct. 18, 2017 12:00 am.
"I told him it wasn't required," Dawson told reporters following her appearance...
- Who's on the Hill: Associations compete for Hill crowd's attention (and appetite), with eight receptions slated Tuesday
Oct. 17, 2017 12:00 am.
WHO'S ON THE HILL: Parliament is back after a brief hiatus, and...
- Lobbyists 'set aside' competitive interests to take part in GRIC's mentorship program
Oct. 16, 2017 12:00 am.
Occasionally, however, the barriers that prevent rival lobbyists from offering business advice...
- On Queen Street: New Brunswick MLA to lobby federally for workers' rights
Oct. 12, 2017 12:00 am.
Donald Arseneault, a Liberal MLA from New Brunswick, took the reins Oct....
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.