You don't have access to this page
- December lobbying hikes up as MPs break; Ethics commish says Trudeau doesn’t have to declare Aga Khan friendship
Jan. 17, 2017 12:00 am.
DECEMBER LOBBYING: GROUPS HUSTLE LOBBYING EFFORTS BEFORE MPS BREAK: Even though the...
- Lobbying remains status quo, for the most part, following cabinet shuffle
Jan. 12, 2017 12:00 am.
LOBBYING REMAINS STATUS QUO, FOR THE MOST PART, FOLLOWING CABINET SHUFFLE: Those...
- New year, new changes at Global Public Affairs, Ensight and Earnscliffe; lobby commish job extended again
Jan. 10, 2017 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: NEW YEAR, NEW CHANGES AT GLOBAL PUBLIC AFFAIRS, ENSIGHT,...
- Ethics Commish releases last report for 2016 on Health Minister
Jan. 05, 2017 12:00 am.
ETHICS COMMISH RELEASES LAST REPORT FOR 2016 ON HEALTH MINISTER: Health Minister...
- Significant uptick in Nov lobbying as companies blitz the Hill with their annual lobby days
Dec. 20, 2016 12:00 am.
The Lobby Monitor will publish its last story at noon on Wednesday,...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.