You don't have access to this page
- Emerging innovation will impact entire ag supply chain: ag groups; and other files
Dec. 08, 2016 12:00 am.
EMERGING INNOVATION WILL IMPACT ENTIRE AGRICULTURE SUPPLY CHAIN: AG GROUPS: As the...
- Democracy Watch calls on Ethics Commish to announce if she’s seeking reappointment
Dec. 07, 2016 12:00 am.
DEMOCRACY WATCH CALLS ON ETHICS COMMISH TO ANNOUNCE IF SHE IS SEEKING...
- On Queen Street: CWTA and CFA make new appointments; Ambrose wants Liberal fundraisers investigated
Dec. 06, 2016 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: CWTA AND CHICKEN FARMERS OF CANADA MAKE NEW APPOINTMENTS:...
- Companies and municipalities looking for infrastructure dollars lobby to register; CTA has lobby days
Dec. 05, 2016 12:00 am.
DAY AT THE REGISTRY: COMPANIES AND MUNICIPALITIES LOOKING FOR INFRASTRUCTURE DOLLARS LOBBY...
- CVA pushes feds for funds; Washington Quarterly Lobbying
Dec. 01, 2016 12:00 am.
CVA PUSHES FEDS FOR FUNDS, SIMILAR TO DAIRY SECTOR, TO PROTECT INDUSTRY...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.