You don't have access to this page
- Music ensemble, potash producer register to lobby; Shipping clients unveil asks
Feb. 10, 2016 12:00 am.
CALGARY MUSIC GROUP, POTASH PRODUCER LEAD NEW FILINGS: The Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra...
- Unifor head talks GR with new Liberal government; TransCanada taps new Quebec lead
Feb. 09, 2016 12:00 am.
UNIFOR HEAD TALKS GR WITH NEW LIBERAL GOVERNMENT: More than 70 activists...
- International trade file tops lobbying in 2015
Feb. 08, 2016 12:00 am.
MAcAULAY, FREELAND MOST-LOBBIED: Liberal Agriculture Minister Lawrence MacAulay and International Trade Minister...
- Minister's spouse records new filings, Big City Mayors' Caucus meets in Ottawa
Feb. 04, 2016 12:00 am.
MINISTER WILSON-RAYBOULD’S SPOUSE REGISTERS TO LOBBY: The spouse of a federal cabinet minister...
- Health advocates look for policy answers to worsening fentanyl crisis
Feb. 03, 2016 12:00 am.
OTTAWA SHOULD HELP LEAD OPIOID RESPONSE, ADVOCATES SAY: The federal Liberal government...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.