You don't have access to this page
- TFWP review sees renewed lobby push; cannabis lobby group looks to expand and rename
May. 19, 2016 12:00 am.
TFWP REVIEW CONTINUES DESPITE CHAOS IN THE COMMONS: The House standing committee...
- Shopify enters lobbying scene; Telecom giant Shaw's federal advocacy grows in April
May. 18, 2016 12:00 am.
SHOPIFY ENTERS LOBBYING SCENE: Ottawa e-commerce darling Shopify Inc. has signaled its...
- ACTC, paramedics on the Hill; Trans Mountain to be named Tuesday
May. 17, 2016 12:00 am.
ADVOCACY DAZE: Influence action continues on the Hill, with a number of...
- Agricultural lobbying up 50 per cent, as action continues on physician-assisted dying bill; Capital Hill hires former Liberal staffer
May. 16, 2016 12:00 am.
AGRICULTURAL LOBBYING UP 50 PER CENT FROM LAST YEAR: Representatives from the...
- Cannabis group set to lobby, Canada joins new anti-corruption alliance
May. 12, 2016 12:00 am.
NEW CANNABIS GROUP LINES UP TO LOBBY: A new Vancouver based group...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.