You don't have access to this page
- Agriculture sector keen to be part of innovation talks; slow lobbying in Washington is pretty normal right now
Jul. 28, 2016 12:00 am.
AGRICULTURE SECTOR KEEN TO BE PART OF FEDERAL INNOVATION AGENDA: In the...
- Manitoba Beef Producers show up on the registry; others join to lobby on health, mining, communication files
Jul. 26, 2016 12:00 am.
DAY AT THE REGISTRY: MANITOBA BEEF PRODUCERS JOIN THE REGISTRY; OTHERS REGISTER...
- Xerox Canada says cultural dynamics of innovation need to be addressed when framing the new innovation agenda
Jul. 21, 2016 12:00 am.
THE CULTURAL DYNAMICS OF INNOVATION NEED TO BE ADDRESSED: XEROX CANADA: As...
- Industry groups hoping for interprovincial trade barriers lifted to benefit alcoholic beverage business sector.
Jul. 19, 2016 12:00 am.
INTERNATIONAL TRADE OF WINE, BEER AND SPIRITS COULD PROMOTE SMALL BUSINESS GROWTH:...
- Green Cross Biotherapeutics wants to build profile; companies working with electric cars register to lobby
Jul. 14, 2016 12:00 am.
DAY AT THE REGISTRY: GREEN CROSS BIOTHERAPEUTICS WANTS TO BUILD THEIR ‘PROFILE;...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.