You don't have access to this page
- Post-budget analysis on innovation, skilled workers, Trump’s influence and a ‘lightweight’ budget
Mar. 23, 2017 12:00 am.
INNOVATION STREAMLINED IN BUDGET 2017, FOCUS ON SKILLED WORKERS: Budget 2017 streamlines...
- Govt pressured to deliver on innovation; Fire chiefs champion mental health; Forestry workers lobby govt
Mar. 22, 2017 12:00 am.
BUDGET BRIEFING: GOVT PRESSURED TO DELIVER ON INNOVATION, CONSULTANTS SAY: Stakeholders should...
- Budget, budget and more budget; energy, airports, innovation and debt
Mar. 21, 2017 12:00 am.
BUDGET BRIEFING: ENERGY SECTOR LOOKING FOR CLEAN TECH BOOST: As energy sectors...
- Budget briefings on health and infrastructure; H+K to lobby for Israeli drone company
Mar. 20, 2017 12:00 am.
BUDGET BRIEFING: HEALTH GROUPS HOPING BUDGET 2017 CONTAINS STRATEGIES ON PRESSING ISSUES:...
- Budget briefings on transportation and agriculture; lobbyist takeaways from Bill S-201
Mar. 16, 2017 12:00 am.
BUDGET BRIEFING: GROUPS HOPEFUL AGRICULTURE EMERGES AS BUDGET PRIORITY: Canadian agriculture needs...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.