You don't have access to this page
- Former coms officer goes solo, starts new PR company; Canada continues policy talks on innovation agenda
Sep. 27, 2016 12:00 am.
Hi folks, apologies for the absence of the Monday Morning Brief, The...
- August Lobbying: Post-secondary education interests top lobbying list; and other files
Sep. 22, 2016 12:00 am.
AUGUST LOBBYING: POST-SECONDARY EDUCATION INTERESTS TOP THE LOBBYING LIST: August was a...
- SME firms struggling to scale up; infrastructure funding should be treated with utmost responsibility
Sep. 21, 2016 12:00 am.
SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED FIRMS ARE STRUGGLING TO SCALE-UP: REPORT: ...
- Hottest lobbying issues this fall; foreign farm groups turn up pressure on Canada's dairy industry
Sep. 20, 2016 12:00 am.
HOTTEST LOBBYING ISSUES THIS FALL: As the House begins its fall session,...
- Carson guilty on three counts of improper lobbying; transportation sector must focus on future say panelists
Sep. 19, 2016 12:00 am.
CARSON FOUND GUILTY ON THREE COUNTS OF IMPROPER LOBBYING: Bruce Carson, a...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.