You don't have access to this page
- New high-tech lobby seeks first director, Quebec pension plan invests in Australian transmission network
Nov. 26, 2015 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET, TECH LOBBY SEEKS FIRST DIRECTOR: A newly introduced Canadian high-tech...
- MSF lobbies for aid funding, energy firm files on Albanian tax spat
Nov. 25, 2015 12:00 am.
DAY AT THE REGISTRY: There have been several high profile new additions...
- Harm reduction backers expect action on supervised injection sites
Nov. 24, 2015 12:00 am.
BURNABY LOSES BYLAW COURT BATTLE OVER TRANS MOUNTAIN: The City of Burnaby...
- Alberta releases new climate plan, while industry reacts to gloomy federal fiscal update
Nov. 23, 2015 12:00 am.
ENERGY, MANUFACTURING ON FISCAL UPDATE: Representatives from Canada’s conventional energy and manufacturing...
- Forestry, tech interests headline new lobby filings; Canada asks for NAFTA panel in paper dispute
Nov. 19, 2015 12:00 am.
CANADA REQUESTS NAFTA PANEL ON PAPER SPATE: Minister of International Trade Chrystia Freeland announced...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.