You don't have access to this page
- Cancer Society CEO says merger helps lobbying efforts; govt settles with seafarers’ union
Feb. 16, 2017 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: CANADIAN CANCER SOCIETY AND BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION MERGE, NEW...
- Trudeau under fire for Bahamas trip, former staff Cyrus Reporter’s new position; ESAC goes to the Hill
Feb. 15, 2017 12:00 am.
TRUDEAU UNDER FIRE FOR BAHAMAS TRIP, FORMER STAFF CYRUS REPORTER’S NEW POSITION:...
- Groups take credit for Translation Bureau changes; ethics watchdog investigates PM's trip
Feb. 14, 2017 12:00 am.
GROUPS TAKE CREDIT FOR TRANSLATION BUREAU CHANGES: Translation service advocates are praising...
- Dental Hygienists push seniors’ oral care during Hill day
Feb. 13, 2017 12:00 am.
DENTAL HYGIENISTS PUSH SENIORS’ ORAL CARE DURING HILL DAY: The Canadian Dental...
- Lobbyist sentenced for failing to register; Feds park Bill C-27 on targeted-benefits
Feb. 09, 2017 12:00 am.
LOBBYIST SENTENCED FOR FAILING TO REGISTER: Quebec lobbyist Hervé Pouts was sentenced...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.