You don't have access to this page
- Incoming ethics czar reserves judgment on fixing legislation to ensure probes continue in handoff of power
Dec. 14, 2017 12:00 am.
INCOMING ETHICS CZAR RESERVES JUDGMENT ON FIXING LEGISLATION TO ENSURE PROBES CONTINUE...
- Medical marijuana non-profit takes its '#Don'tTaxMedicine' message to Hill
Dec. 13, 2017 12:00 am.
MEDICAL MARIJUANA NON-PROFIT TAKES ITS '#DON'TTAXMEDICINE' MESSAGE TO HILL: Canadians for Fair Access...
- Former integrity commissioner nominated as next ethics watchdog
Dec. 12, 2017 12:00 am.
FORMER INTEGRITY COMMISSIONER NOMINATED AS NEXT ETHICS WATCHDOG: The Trudeau administration has...
- Review of Lobbying Act should explore penalties: nominee for lobby watchdog
Dec. 11, 2017 12:00 am.
REVIEW OF LOBBYING ACT SHOULD EXPLORE PENALTIES: NOMINEE FOR LOBBY WATCHDOG: Parliament’s upcoming...
- Trudeau's nominee for lobby watchdog sought other post, committee hears
Dec. 07, 2017 12:00 am.
TRUDEAU’S NOMINEE FOR LOBBY WATCHDOG SOUGHT OTHER POST, COMMITTEE HEARS: Nancy Bélanger,...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.