You don't have access to this page
- Communication Reports: Sept. 26, 2022 to Oct. 2, 2022
Oct. 04, 2022 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: SEPT. 26, 2022 TO OCT. 2, 2022: The Canadian Urban...
- Canada Disability Benefit and energy efficiency draw new groups to registry
Oct. 03, 2022 12:00 am.
CANADA DISABILITY BENEFIT AND ENERGY EFFICIENCY DRAW NEW GROUPS TO REGISTRY: An...
- On Queen Street: New faces at Compass Rose; Sussex and Counsel grow Ontario practices
Sep. 29, 2022 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: NEW FACES AT COMPASS ROSE; SUSSEX AND COUNSEL GROW...
- Canadian Health Coalition launches “Health and Hope 2025” campaign to help turn Liberal-NDP promises into reality
Sep. 28, 2022 12:00 am.
CANADIAN HEALTH COALITION LAUNCHES “HEALTH AND HOPE 2025” CAMPAIGN TO HELP TURN...
- Communication Reports: Sept. 19, 2022 to Sept. 25, 2022
Sep. 27, 2022 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: SEPT. 19, 2022 TO SEPT. 25, 2022: Discussions with Heritage...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.