You don't have access to this page
- On Queen Street: Bosch and Raghubeer bring veteran knowledge to new lobby shop
Dec. 09, 2021 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: BOSCH AND RAGHUBEER BRING VETERAN KNOWLEDGE TO NEW LOBBY...
- Non-profit warns of “tsunami” of dementia cases as it asks feds for more focus on prevention
Dec. 08, 2021 12:00 am.
NON-PROFIT WARNS OF “TSUNAMI” OF DEMENTIA CASES AS IT ASKS FEDS FOR...
- Communication Reports: Nov. 29, 2021 to Dec. 5, 2021
Dec. 07, 2021 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: NOV. 29, 2021 TO DEC. 5, 2021: A series of...
- Life sciences policy and electric vehicle programs targeted in new registrations
Dec. 06, 2021 12:00 am.
LIFE SCIENCES POLICY AND ELECTRIC VEHICLE PROGRAMS TARGETED IN NEW REGISTRATIONS: An...
- On Queen Street: Ex-Liberal staffer joins Summa; changes at Impact, H+K
Dec. 02, 2021 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: A former staffer to multiple federal Liberal ministers has...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.