You don't have access to this page
- Dairy farmers tap new GR manager with PMO experience
May. 28, 2015 12:00 am.
- Lobbying Commissioner presented new Lobbyists' Code of Conduct to committee
May. 27, 2015 12:00 am.
NEW LOBBYISTS' CODE OF CONDUCT MORE PROHIBITIVE: The new Lobbyists' Code of Conduct,...
- Uncertainty remains for MMPR applicants as Health Canada stops issuing “ready to build” letters
May. 26, 2015 12:00 am.
NO MORE ‘READY TO BUILD’ LETTERS FOR MMPR APPLICANTS: Health Canada is...
- Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada registers to lobby on settlement agreement
May. 25, 2015 12:00 am.
DAY AT THE REGISTRY: The Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada, a commission...
- U.S. backing down on COOL
May. 21, 2015 12:00 am.
U.S. WORKING TO REPEAL COOL: Facing threats from the Canadian government of...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.