You don't have access to this page
- Democracy Watch calls on lobbying commissioner to issue ruling
Jul. 18, 2019 12:00 am.
DEMOCRACY WATCH CALLS ON LOBBYING COMMISSIONER TO ISSUE RULING ON INVESTIGATION BEFORE...
- Alberta community appeals to federal government to support $1.5 billion highway project
Jul. 16, 2019 12:00 am.
ALBERTA COMMUNITY APPEALS TO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO SUPPORT $1.5 BILLION HIGHWAY PROJECT:...
- MP Vandenbeld broke conflict of interest rule by endorsing husband's political campaign
Jul. 11, 2019 12:00 am.
MP VANDENBELD BROKE CONFLICT OF INTEREST RULE BY ENDORSING HER HUSBAND’S POLITICAL...
- New Crestview practice lead eyes Manitoba and Saskatchewan for expansion
Jul. 09, 2019 12:00 am.
NEW CRESTVIEW PRACTICE LEAD EYES MANITOBA AND SASKATCHEWAN FOR EXPANSION: Crestview Strategy’s...
- Hill+Knowlton hires cannabis marketing specialist as retailers prepare for edibles legalization
Jul. 04, 2019 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: HILL+KNOWLTON HIRES CANNABIS MARKETING SPECIALIST AS RETAILERS PREPARE FOR...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.