You don't have access to this page
- Ask The Lobby Monitor: Can a lobbyist lend their name and face to a political candidate’s campaign material?
Sep. 12, 2019 12:00 am.
ASK THE LOBBY MONITOR: CAN A LOBBYIST LEND THEIR NAME AND FACE...
- Party leaders take over Toronto with their first debate of the election season
Sep. 10, 2019 12:00 am.
WHO’S ON THE HILL: PARTY LEADERS TAKE OVER TORONTO WITH THEIR FIRST...
- On Queen Street: Crestview expands digital campaigns practice with Toronto hire
Sep. 05, 2019 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: CRESTVIEW EXPANDS DIGITAL CAMPAIGNS PRACTICE WITH TORONTO HIRE: With...
- Airbnb competitor registers to talk tech and tourism with feds
Sep. 03, 2019 12:00 am.
AIRBNB COMPETITOR REGISTERS TO TALK TECH AND TOURISM WITH FEDS: A billion-dollar...
- Canadian agriculture sector pushes for federal dollars in uncertain trading environment
Aug. 29, 2019 12:00 am.
CANADIAN AGRICULTURE SECTOR PUSHES FOR FEDERAL DOLLARS IN UNCERTAIN TRADING ENVIRONMENT: A...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.