You don't have access to this page
- Lobbyists weigh in on development of Canadian government policy on 'low-level presence' of GMOs
Jul. 30, 2015 12:00 am.
‘LOW-LEVEL PRESENCE’ POLICY MORE ABOUT EXPORTS THAN IMPORTS: The federal government has...
- BoC interest rate announcement scheduled post-election on Oct. 21
Jul. 28, 2015 12:00 am.
INTEREST RATE ANNOUNCEMENT SCHEDULE POSTED: The Bank of Canada will be ready with...
- Market uncertainty sees Q2 rise in Canadian lobbying spending in the U.S.
Jul. 23, 2015 12:00 am.
WASHINGTON LOBBYING: Amid low oil prices, slumping commodity prices and market uncertainty, lobbying...
- CBC should explore new funding models, Senate committee report says
Jul. 21, 2015 12:00 am.
CBC SENATE COMMITTEE REPORT: The Senate's transport and communications standing committee is recommending...
- What the Bank of Canada interest rate cut means for business
Jul. 16, 2015 12:00 am.
THE CLIENTS ARE ASKING, WILL A LOW BENCHMARK RATE HELP OR HARM...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.