You don't have access to this page
- Multiple Sclerosis Society raises awareness on accessibility
Jun. 22, 2017 12:00 am.
MAY LOBBYING: MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS SOCIETY RAISES AWARENESS ON ACCESSIBILITY: A string of advocacy...
- Groups register to Talk on Technology and others
Jun. 21, 2017 12:00 am.
DAY AT THE REGISTRY: GROUPS REGISTER TO TALK ON TECHNOLOGY AND OTHERS:...
- Institute of Public Administration of Canada hosts talk on indigenous relations; GRIC hosts summer soiree
Jun. 20, 2017 12:00 am.
WHO’S ON THE HILL THIS WEEK: INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION OF CANADA...
- Lobby commish tables annual report: more people registering, asking for advice
Jun. 19, 2017 12:00 am.
ANNUAL LOBBY REPORT TABLED: MORE PEOPLE REGISTERING, ASKING FOR ADVICE: In the...
- New marijuana files appear in lobby registry
Jun. 15, 2017 12:00 am.
DAY AT THE REGISTRY: MARIJUANA GROUP REGISTERS, AMONG OTHERS: A Toronto-based medicinal...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.