You don't have access to this page
- On Queen Street: Crestview hires new consultants; Ethics Commish investigating fundraising event
Feb. 23, 2017 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: CRESTVIEW GROWS, HIRES NEW CONSULTANTS: Crestview Strategy started the...
- Media Producers find success despite a quiet house; Prospectors’ group names new president
Feb. 22, 2017 12:00 am.
JUNE LOBBYING: MEDIA PRODUCERS FIND SUCCESS DESPITE A QUIET HOUSE: The January...
- Ag groups confident next framework will support industry; 2017 Top 100 lobbyists
Feb. 21, 2017 12:00 am.
AG GROUPS FAIRLY CONFIDENT NEXT FRAMEWORK WILL SUPPORT INDUSTRY: Despite a few...
- Cancer Society CEO says merger helps lobbying efforts; govt settles with seafarers’ union
Feb. 16, 2017 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: CANADIAN CANCER SOCIETY AND BREAST CANCER FOUNDATION MERGE, NEW...
- Trudeau under fire for Bahamas trip, former staff Cyrus Reporter’s new position; ESAC goes to the Hill
Feb. 15, 2017 12:00 am.
TRUDEAU UNDER FIRE FOR BAHAMAS TRIP, FORMER STAFF CYRUS REPORTER’S NEW POSITION:...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.