You don't have access to this page
- Firearms regulation being discussed even if its not government’s priority; Impact Public Affairs staff grows
Jun. 28, 2016 12:00 am.
FIREARMS REGULATION IS NOT A HOT TOPIC RIGHT NOW, BUT GROUPS ARE...
- Canadian business groups not consulted as part of CPP deal; ALS pushes more research, palliative and home care.
Jun. 23, 2016 12:00 am.
DAY AT THE REGISTRY: ALS PUSHES FOR RESEARCH FUNDING, PALLIATIVE AND HOME...
- LeBlanc announces action plan to protect wild Atlantic salmon; May lobbying sees heavy action from MS Society.
Jun. 21, 2016 12:00 am.
LEBLANC ANNOUNCES ACTION PLAN TO PROTECT WILD ATLANTIC SALMON: Fisheries, Oceans and...
- Innovation consultations underway; lobby group could be conflict of interest to innovation agenda
Jun. 16, 2016 12:00 am.
INNOVATION CONSULTATIONS UNDERWAY; NO RELATION TO TFWP: Innovation, Science and Economic Development...
- International trade takes first place as most-lobbied topic for 2015-16; critics call for lobbying-ban changes.
Jun. 15, 2016 12:00 am.
INTERNATIONAL TRADE FILES OUTSTRIP HEALTH AS MOST LOBBIED-ON TOPIC IN 2015-16: Files...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.