You don't have access to this page
- Gates Foundation to lobby on feds' 'feminist' foreign-aid policy
Feb. 22, 2018 12:00 am.
GATES FOUNDATION TO LOBBY ON FEDS’ ‘FEMINIST’ FOREIGN-AID POLICY: The Bill and...
- Two Ashtons, a Chopra, a McFadyen set up multi-partisan lobbying shop in Winnipeg
Feb. 20, 2018 12:00 am.
TWO ASHTONS, A CHOPRA, A MCFADYEN SET UP MULTI-PARTISAN LOBBYING SHOP IN...
- Cosmetics industry can appeal to Health officials for exceptions if cruelty-free bill passes, says senator
Feb. 15, 2018 12:00 am.
COSMETICS INDUSTRY CAN APPEAL TO HEALTH OFFICIALS FOR EXCEPTIONS IF CRUELTY-FREE BILL...
- 2017 heavyweights: Who lobbied Health Canada the most?
Feb. 14, 2018 12:00 am.
2017 HEAVYWEIGHTS: WHO LOBBIED HEALTH CANADA THE MOST?: A focus on the health...
- Doctors-in-training, journalists, agriculture advocates mount campaigns; politicos talk trade
Feb. 13, 2018 12:00 am.
WHO'S ON THE HILL: DOCTORS-IN-TRAINING, JOURNALISTS, AGRICULTURE ADVOCATES MOUNT CAMPAIGNS; POLITICOS TALK...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.