You don't have access to this page
- OCL turns 10; Lobbying Commissioner sits down with The Lobby Monitor
Jul. 12, 2018 12:00 am.
OCL TURNS 10, REFLECTS ON PAST AND LOOKS TO FUTURE: The Office...
- Manitoba Health Coalition takes off amidst province's health system transformation program
Jul. 10, 2018 12:00 am.
MANITOBA HEALTH COALITION TAKES OFF AMIDST PROVINCE’S HEALTH-SYSTEM TRANSFORMATION PROGRAM: A recent...
- Ontario lobbyists may look to city, feds on environmental advocacy
Jul. 05, 2018 12:00 am.
ONTARIO LOBBYISTS MAY LOOK TO CITY, FEDS ON ENVIRONMENTAL ADVOCACY: The stance...
- GRIC officers appointed for another term, Lobbying Act review will be priority
Jul. 03, 2018 12:00 am.
GRIC OFFICERS APPOINTED FOR ANOTHER TERM, LOBBYING ACT REVIEW WILL BE PRIORITY:...
- On Queen Street: Former Tory staffer’s comms specialty results in Maple Leaf gig
Jun. 28, 2018 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: FORMER TORY STAFFER’S COMMS SPECIALITY RESULTS IN MAPLE LEAF...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.