You don't have access to this page
- Seniors advocacy group puts pensions first in advocacy campaign
Oct. 23, 2018 12:00 am.
SENIORS ADVOCACY GROUP PUTS PENSIONS FIRST IN ADVOCACY CAMPAIGN: MPs may be...
- Mosquito control service registers, seeking support to prevent mosquito-spread illness
Oct. 22, 2018 12:00 am.
MOSQUITO CONTROL SERVICE REGISTERS, SEEKING SUPPORT TO PREVENT MOSQUITO-SPREAD ILLNESS: A company...
- Santis Health welcomes former Harper government staffer
Oct. 18, 2018 12:00 am.
SANTIS HEALTH WELCOMES FORMER HARPER GOVERNMENT STAFFER: After 15 years of building...
- Shell Canada meets with Trudeau in September before multi-billion dollar deal
Oct. 17, 2018 12:00 am.
SHELL CANADA MEETS WITH TRUDEAU IN SEPTEMBER BEFORE MULTI-BILLION DOLLAR DEAL: Shell...
- Ethics and lobbying webinars to demystify rules for gifts
Oct. 16, 2018 12:00 am.
ETHICS AND LOBBYING WEBINARS TO DEMYSTIFY RULES FOR GIFTS: When Ethics Commissioner...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.