You don't have access to this page
- Media group tops oil company as most active in January
Feb. 21, 2019 12:00 am.
MEDIA GROUP TOPS OIL COMPANY AS MOST ACTIVE IN JANUARY LOBBYING: January...
- Pro-pipeline truck convoy greeted with counter-protests
Feb. 20, 2019 12:00 am.
PRO-PIPELINE TRUCK CONVOY GREETED WITH COUNTER-PROTESTS: A mass rally on Parliament Hill...
- Rare Disease Foundation registers to discuss orphan drug policies
Feb. 19, 2019 12:00 am.
RARE DISEASE FOUNDATION REGISTERS TO DISCUSS ORPHAN DRUG POLICIES: The Vancouver-based Rare...
- Students learn about power of social media campaigns at youth forum
Feb. 14, 2019 12:00 am.
STUDENTS LEARN ABOUT POWER OF SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGNS AT YOUTH FORUM: Students...
- Federation of Black Canadians want to keep black youths interested in politics after alleged racial profiling incident on the Hill
Feb. 12, 2019 12:00 am.
FEDERATION OF BLACK CANADIANS WANT TO KEEP BLACK YOUTHS INTERESTED IN POLITICS...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.