You don't have access to this page
- COVID-19 lobbying by the numbers: Cunsel Public Affairs leads
May. 28, 2020 12:00 am.
COVID-19 LOBBYING BY THE NUMBERS: COUNSEL PUBLIC AFFAIRS LEADS: Interest in discussing...
- On Queen Street: Carole Saab is new CEO of Federation of Canadian Municipalities
May. 27, 2020 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: THERE WILL BE “NO SUCCESSFUL ECONOMIC RECOVERY WITHOUT DIRECT...
- Communication Reports: May 19, 2020 to May 24, 2020
May. 26, 2020 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: MAY 19, 2020 TO MAY 24, 2020: Transportation was the...
- Economic lobbying surges in April as industries seek government support for economic recovery
May. 21, 2020 12:00 am.
ECONOMIC LOBBYING SURGES IN APRIL AS INDUSTRIES SEEK GOVERNMENT SUPPORT FOR ECONOMIC...
- Communication Reports: May 11, 2020 to May 18, 2020
May. 20, 2020 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: MAY 11, 2020 TO MAY 18, 2020: The Canadian Association...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.