You don't have access to this page
- Book retail sector a dominant player as it actively pursues PMO in COVID-19 lobbying
Jul. 09, 2020 12:00 am.
BOOK RETAIL SECTOR A DOMINANT PLAYER AS IT ACTIVELY PURSUES PMO IN...
- Trudeau brand likely to survive WE Charity ethics investigation, say lobbyists
Jul. 08, 2020 12:00 am.
TRUDEAU BRAND LIKELY TO SURVIVE WE CHARITY ETHICS INVESTIGATION, SAY LOBBYISTS: Prime...
- Communication Reports: June 29, 2020 to July 5, 2020
Jul. 07, 2020 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: JUNE 29, 2020 TO JULY 5, 2020: As the country’s...
- Former communications director to Liberal ministers looks to tell "compelling" stories at Crestview Strategy
Jul. 02, 2020 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: FORMER COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR TO LIBERAL MINISTERS LOOKS TO TELL...
- Communication Reports: June 22, 2020 to June 28, 2020
Jun. 30, 2020 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: JUNE 22, 2020 TO JUNE 28, 2020: An advocacy group...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.