You don't have access to this page
- Communication Reports: June 27, 2022 to July 3, 2022
Jul. 05, 2022 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: JUNE 27, 2022 TO JULY 3, 2022: The National Council...
- Environment and citizen advocacy activists band together amid concerns over lobbyists’ code of conduct proposal
Jun. 30, 2022 12:00 am.
ENVIRONMENT AND CITIZEN ADVOCACY ACTIVISTS BAND TOGETHER AMID CONCERNS OVER LOBBYISTS’ CODE...
- Communication Reports: June 20, 2022 to June 26, 2022
Jun. 28, 2022 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: JUNE 20, 2022 TO JUNE 26, 2022: Dairy Farmers of...
- PROC proposes internship exemptions in conflict of interest rules
Jun. 23, 2022 12:00 am.
PROC PROPOSES INTERNSHIP EXEMPTIONS IN CONFLICT OF INTEREST RULES, AND LONGER BAN...
- Cattle farmers and Heart and Stroke support front-of-pack exemption for ground beef
Jun. 22, 2022 12:00 am.
CATTLE FARMERS AND HEART AND STROKE SUPPORT FRONT-OF-PACK EXEMPTION FOR GROUND BEEF:...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.