You don't have access to this page
- Gender parity, civilian defence, and startup fellowships draw new groups to registry
Dec. 05, 2022 12:00 am.
GENDER PARITY, CIVILIAN DEFENCE, AND STARTUP FELLOWSHIPS DRAW NEW GROUPS TO REGISTRY:...
- ‘Make that leap’: GRIC panel examines ways to improve diversity in lobbying
Dec. 01, 2022 12:00 am.
‘MAKE THAT LEAP’: GRIC PANEL EXAMINES WAYS TO IMPROVE DIVERSITY IN LOBBYING:...
- OCL aims for January implementation of updated code of conduct, while advocacy org seeks ETHI hearings
Nov. 30, 2022 12:00 am.
OCL AIMS FOR JANUARY IMPLEMENTATION OF UPDATED CODE OF CONDUCT, WHILE ADVOCACY...
- Communication Reports: Nov. 21, 2022 to Nov. 27, 2022
Nov. 29, 2022 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: NOV. 21, 2022 TO NOV. 27, 2022: World Animal Protection’s...
- Terry Fox awards org seeks funding to continue operations; housing policy draws new companies to registry
Nov. 28, 2022 12:00 am.
TERRY FOX AWARDS ORG SEEKS FUNDING TO CONTINUE OPERATIONS; HOUSING POLICY DRAWS...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.