You don't have access to this page
- Former MP Andrew Cash hits right notes as new president of Canadian Independent Music Association
Apr. 08, 2021 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: FORMER MP ANDREW CASH HITS RIGHT NOTES AS NEW...
- COVID-19 impacts on tourism and charitable sectors feature in new registry files
Apr. 06, 2021 12:00 am.
COVID-19 IMPACTS ON TOURISM AND CHARITABLE SECTORS FEATURE IN NEW REGISTRY FILES:...
- Queen's Park staffer to Eric Hoskins brings passion for health policy to Santis Health
Apr. 01, 2021 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: FORMER QUEEN’S PARK STAFFER TO ERIC HOSKINS BRINGS PASSION...
- Pablo Rodriguez testifies that PMO aide not involved in WE Charity student grant deal negotiations
Mar. 30, 2021 12:00 am.
PABLO RODRIGUEZ TESTIFIES THAT PMO AIDE NOT INVOLVED IN WE CHARITY STUDENT...
- Former U.S. ambassador David MacNaughton did not contravene Lobbying Act, says lobbying commissioner
Mar. 25, 2021 12:00 am.
FORMER U.S. AMBASSADOR DAVID MACNAUGHTON DID NOT CONTRAVENE LOBBYING ACT, SAYS LOBBYING...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.