You don't have access to this page
- Charity coalition continues push for tax policy change, and preps for pre-budget talks
Oct. 04, 2023 12:00 am.
CHARITY COALITION CONTINUES PUSH FOR TAX POLICY CHANGE, AND PREPS FOR PRE-BUDGET...
- Communication Reports: Sept. 25, 2023, to Oct. 1, 2023
Oct. 03, 2023 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: SEPT. 25, 2023, TO OCT. 1, 2023: The Canadian Urban...
- Pinterest joins lobbyists’ registry to discuss Online News Act; Realty group wants more info on new GST rebate
Oct. 02, 2023 12:00 am.
PINTEREST JOINS LOBBYISTS’ REGISTRY TO DISCUSS ONLINE NEWS ACT; REALTY GROUP WANTS...
- On Queen Street: Long-time Liberal staffer joins Wellington Advocacy to lead federal practice; PR expert joins Kit Public Affairs
Sep. 28, 2023 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: LONGTIME LIBERAL STAFFER JOINS WELLINGTON ADVOCACY TO LEAD FEDERAL...
- Heart and Stroke welcomes MPs back to the Hill with new anti-vaping flavour campaign
Sep. 27, 2023 12:00 am.
HEART AND STROKE WELCOMES MPS BACK TO THE HILL WITH NEW ANTI-VAPING...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.