You don't have access to this page
- On Queen Street: McDonald boosts Global cultural practice; Counsel adds Winnipeg footprint with Freed-Lobchuk
Nov. 24, 2022 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: MCDONALD BOOSTS GLOBAL CULTURAL PRACTICE; COUNSEL ADDS WINNIPEG FOOTPRINT...
- Include PMO and ministerial staff in access to information regime, former PCO clerk tells ETHI
Nov. 23, 2022 12:00 am.
INCLUDE PMO AND MINISTERIAL STAFF IN ACCESS TO INFORMATION REGIME, FORMER PCO...
- Communication Reports: Nov. 14, 2022 to Nov. 20, 2022
Nov. 22, 2022 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: NOV. 14, 2022 TO NOV. 20, 2022: A YWCA Canada...
- Companies register to lobby Finance Canada on crypto, banking, and mortgages
Nov. 21, 2022 12:00 am.
COMPANIES REGISTER TO LOBBY FINANCE CANADA ON CRYPTO, BANKING, AND MORTGAGES: Cryptocurrency...
- Shelter, tourism, and rural infrastructure talks lead lobbying efforts in a busy October
Nov. 17, 2022 12:00 am.
SHELTER, TOURISM, AND RURAL INFRASTRUCTURE TALKS LEAD LOBBYING EFFORTS IN A BUSY...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.