You don't have access to this page
- On Queen Street: Long-time Liberal staffer joins Wellington Advocacy to lead federal practice; PR expert joins Kit Public Affairs
Sep. 28, 2023 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: LONGTIME LIBERAL STAFFER JOINS WELLINGTON ADVOCACY TO LEAD FEDERAL...
- Heart and Stroke welcomes MPs back to the Hill with new anti-vaping flavour campaign
Sep. 27, 2023 12:00 am.
HEART AND STROKE WELCOMES MPS BACK TO THE HILL WITH NEW ANTI-VAPING...
- Communication Reports: Sept. 18, 2023, to Sept. 24, 2023
Sep. 26, 2023 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: SEPT. 18, 2023, TO SEPT. 24, 2023: With eight reports...
- Dell Technologies joins registry to discuss “strategic partnership” with federal government.
Sep. 25, 2023 12:00 am.
DELL TECHNOLOGIES JOINS REGISTRY TO DISCUSS“STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP” WITH FEDERAL GOVERNMENT: Dell Technologies...
- Housing is a “political hot button” as Parliament returns for fall sitting
Sep. 21, 2023 12:00 am.
HOUSING IS A “POLITICAL HOT BUTTON” AS PARLIAMENT RETURNS FOR FALL SITTING:...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.