You don't have access to this page
If you are already a subscriber
Subscribe to The Lobby Monitor
Sign Up for a free trial
For instant access to the website.
- Top 100 Lobbyists in 2023: green tech and economy boosting set for top advocacy priorities in 2023, say lobbyists
Mar. 21, 2023 12:00 am.
TOP 100 LOBBYISTS IN 2023: GREEN TECH AND ECONOMY BOOSTING SET FOR...
- Foreign home-buyer ban and defence contracts draw new orgs to registry
Mar. 20, 2023 12:00 am.
FOREIGN HOME-BUYER BAN AND DEFENCE CONTRACTS DRAW NEW ORGS TO REGISTRY: A...
- Budget 2023’s ‘critical decisions’ complete as policy wonks count down to March 28 reading
Mar. 16, 2023 12:00 am.
BUDGET 2023’S ‘CRITICAL DECISIONS’ COMPLETE AS POLICY WONKS COUNT DOWN TO MARCH...
- Communication Reports: March 6, 2023, to March 12, 2023
Mar. 14, 2023 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: MARCH 6, 2023, TO MARCH 12, 2023: The National Council...
- ‘Critical role’ for ag sector councils in developing trade strategies amid global uncertainty
Mar. 09, 2023 12:00 am.
‘CRITICAL ROLE’ FOR AG SECTOR COUNCILS IN DEVELOPING TRADE STRATEGIES AMID GLOBAL...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.